Your data controllers is: RHINOS SHOES, S.L.
TAX ID: B-53590337
Postal Address: C/ Río Vinalopo, nº 15, 03640, Monovar, Alicante
Telephone: +34 966 960 189
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: should you have any questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact the Company at the following address email@example.com or by writing to the Postal Address of RHINOS SHOES, S.L. to the attention of the ” Responsable de Protección de Datos”.
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from RHINOS SHOES, S.L. website is, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise indicated) in order to fulfil the goals of each activity that requires data processing. Therefore, if the data is not provided, or incorrectly provided, these goals cannot be fulfilled.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL RHINOS SHOES, S.L. PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by RHINOS SHOES, S.L. in accordance with the following purposes:
- To manage the User’s contact requests with RHINOS SHOES, S.L. through the channels provided to this end.
- To manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of RHINOS SHOES, L. by electronic and / or conventional means, in cases in which the User expressly consents.
- To manage surveys and/or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by RHINOS SHOES, S.L. and / or the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the period required to fulfil each purpose or until the User requests their withdrawal from RHINOS SHOES, S.L., opposes or revokes their consent.
- WHAT USER DATA WILL RHINOS SHOES, S.L. PROCESS?
RHINOS SHOES, S.L. may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname(s), passport
- Contact details: Postal address, mobile telephone number, email address.
In the event of registration and/or access through a third-party account, RHINOS SHOES, S.L. may collect and access certain information of the User’s profile from the corresponding social network/platform, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing required in fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the User’s consent cannot be undertaken without said consent.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws their consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact RHINOS SHOES, S.L. through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to RHINOS SHOES, S.L. as the data controller:
Responsable: RHINOS SHOES, S.L.
TAX ID: B-53590337
Postal Address: C/ Río Vinalopó, nº 15, 03640, Monovar, Alicante
Telephone: 966 96 01 89
By the same token, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between RHINOS SHOES, and the User, the processing would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance with said purposes. Elsewhere, the processing undertaken in the performance of surveys and/or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by RHINOS SHOES, and / or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE DISCLOSED?
The User’s data may be disclosed to:
- Collaborating companies of RHINOS SHOES, S.L. solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
- Suppliers of RHINOS SHOES, S.L. necessary for the adequate fulfilment of the legal obligations and/or the purposes previously indicated.
- Collaborating companies of RHINOS SHOES, S.L. for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes and/or, if so authorised, for sending commercial communications.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided for under Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case international data transfers must be duly legitimated.
- USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
Guarantees that they are of legal age or legally emancipated, where applicable, fully capable, and that the information provided to RHINOS SHOES, S.L. s true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information updated, so that said data reflects their actual situation.
Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties on whose behalf he/she has provided data, where applicable, of the aspects contained in this document. Also guarantees that he/she has obtained the third party’s authorization to provide their data to RHINOS SHOES, S.L. or the purposes indicated.
Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to RHINOS SHOES, S.L., or third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which RHINOS SHOES, S.L, processes the User’s data will be for the sending of commercial communications, through electronic and/or conventional means, with information concerning products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be sent solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the foregoing task, RHINOS SHOES, S.L may analyze the data obtained in order to create user profiles that allow a more detailed definition of the products that may be of interest.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from RHINOS SHOES e/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as indicating their wish not to receive them through the withdrawal/unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to RHINOS SHOES, S.L., TAX ID: B-53590337, Postal Address: C/ Río Vinalopó, nº 15, 03640, Monovar, Alicante , Telephone: 966 960 189, email: email@example.com in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”, and attaching a photocopy of the current ID document or passport, at any time free of charge, to:
- Revocation of consent granted.
- To obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning the User is being processed at RHINOS SHOES, S.L.
- To access their personal details.
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To obtain from RHINOS SHOES, S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- To get human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by RHINOS SHOES, S.L.
- To request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he/she may file a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data before the competent Control Authority.
- SECURITY MEASURES
RHINOS SHOES will process the User’s data at all times in an absolute confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations, and to this end adopting the measures of a technical and organisational nature required to guarantee the security of their data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.